Pergola with Retractable Canopy | 14×16
The 14×16 Breeze Pergola is designed for hosts who like to entertain in style. This beautifully crafted pergola allows plenty of room for all your guest..relaxing, eating and simply enjoying each others company. Available with 4 posts or 6 posts, you decide what suits your style and needs.
Breeze Pergola with Retractable Canopy | 14x16
Create your own backyard entertainment oasis under our 14×16 cedar pergola kit. The perfect size for outdoor entertaining with family and friends, lounging and enjoying life.
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 8-10 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (We recommend it!)
Pre-cut and pre-notched cedar girders and joists provide architecturally stylish and beautiful look. Our engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. cedar posts post are beautiful to see and touch and and offer less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware is included with kit.
OLT’s 14×16 cedar pergola offers you a choice, 4 posts or 6 posts, both available, decide what suits your style and needs.
Take advantage of our weekend customer support line (1-888-658-1658) with any assembly questions.
Ships directly to your curbside. It is easily offloaded, our staff will be happy to discuss the details with you.
- Western red cedar construction is environmentally friendly, provides natural beauty and is resistant to decay and insects.
- 168 in. L x 192 in. W outside post to outside post dimensions.
- 4 engineered 5-1/2 in. L x 5-1/2 in. W western red cedar posts provide an overall assembled height of 108 in.
- 189 in. L x 210 in. W overall dimensions including joist and girder overhang.
- Includes notched and pre-marked western red cedar joists.
- Includes notched and pre-drilled western red cedar girders.
- Side Girders are 3 in. thick x 7 1/2 in. wide for added strength.
- Hardware included screws, nails and lagbolts, some stainless steel hardware.
- 4 sets of post skirting manufactured from western red cedar to conceal post mount hardware included.
- Assembly time is approximately 8-10 hours for 2 persons depending on skill level.
- Western red cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects.
- Product ships unstained.
- Accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
- Made entirely with renewable resources.
- Minimal tools required and hardware included.
- Check with your local building, zoning and neighborhood association to obtain all applicable permits before ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit – you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons.
Louvered Wall Panels
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
- Add on a Louvered Wall Panel to any side of your Breeze pergola.
- Panels are easy to assemble.
- Louvered panels are shipped in kit form and must be assembled on site.
- Pieces must be ordered at time of pergola order and must ship with pergola.
Post Mount Brackets
We recommend using a Post Mount Bracket to secure pergola posts to your foundation.
Although the pergola is stable and strong without installing a bracket, installation of the brackets will firm up the structure and lessen the amount of sway that may occur with your structure. In areas of high winds, please check with your local building authority to confirm suitability.
The First Step
The First Step is to line up your posts with the post mount brackets so you can drill the proper holes. Watch our Lining Up Posts & Brackets video to the right.
1. Line up Post Mount on bottom of post and mark hole location.
2. Using OLT’s footprint, drill holes in your foundation for Post Mount Rebar.
3. Make sure Post Mounts Brackets are installed at the proper height, adjust as necessary.
4. Fill drilled hole with Exterior Epoxy Glue as well as apply to Rebar Post.
5. Push or bang Post Mount Bracket in hole and let expoxy cure.
6. Line up Pergola Post holes previously marked with Post Mount Bracket holes.
7. Slide 6” carriage bolt through holes.
8. Slip washer on and tighten nut with wrench.
9. Complete remaining posts.
The Second Step
Different surfaces will require different styles of post mounts. The Second Step is to follow the specific instructions for either an Existing Slab Installation (see video here), or for Concrete Set Up Installation (see video here).
This video will show you just how quickly you can assemble Outdoor Living Today’s Breeze Pergola.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Existing Slab Installation/p>
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Concrete Setup Installation