Pergola With Retractable Canopy | 12×20
The 12×20 Breeze pergola with retractable canopy is the largest standard kit we manufacture. Don’t worry about having to scrap you outdoor entertaining plans because of a possible threat of bad weather. The structure and beauty of the pergola will provide the perfect setting while the retractble canopy will provide protection from both the sun and rain when you need it.
Breeze Pergola with Retractable Canopy | 12x20
All of our cedar pergola covers create a wonderfully defined space for your outdoor living enjoyment. Why not compliment your home or garden with this architecturally stylish and beautiful feature.
Your cedar pergola can be strategically placed to add privacy and focus the attention on the views that contribute to a sense of beauty in your backyard. Our cedar Pergolas also integrate well with your garden – many of our pergola owners like to grow vine plants and flowers on their pergola to add to their already impressive look and style.
- Western red cedar construction is environmentally friendly, provides natural beauty and is resistant to decay and insects
- 144 in. L x 240 in. W outside post to outside post dimensions
- 6 engineered 5-1/2 in. L x 5-1/2 in. W western red cedar posts provide an overall assembled height of 108 in
- 162 in. L x 258 in. W overall dimensions including joist and girder overhang
- Includes notched and pre-marked western red cedar joists
- Includes notched and pre-drilled western red cedar girders
- Hardware included screws, nails and lagbolts, some stainless steel hardware
- 6 sets of post skirting manufactured from western red cedar to conceal post mount hardware included
- Assembly time is approximately 8-10 hours for 2 persons depending on skill level
- Western red cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Product ships unstained
- Accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources
- Minimal tools required and hardware included
12×20 Retractable Canopy Features
- Unique patented design
- Dual track system
- Independent laterally tensioned tracking wheels
- Fixed magnetic tracking wheel housings ensures canopy fabrics stay together when retracted
- Black anodized aluminum Tracks and Wings- Rust proof
- Black plastic injected molded tracking wheels and bearings – Rust proof
- Harbor-Time canopy fabric. Acrylic –coated polyester material ideal for harsh wet environments. Highly water repellent
- Pull handle with marine grade pull rope
- Withstands wind speeds of 60 mph when canopy fully extended
- Fabric can be cleaned with light soap and pressure washed
- 5 year limited warranty
- 1 hour assembly time
- Minimal tools required and hardware included
- Check with your local building, zoning and neighborhood association to obtain all applicable permits before ordering
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit – you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons.
Louvered Wall Panels
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
- Add on a Louvered Wall Panel to any side of your Breeze pergola.
- Panels are easy to assemble.
- Louvered panels are shipped in kit form and must be assembled on site.
- Pieces must be ordered at time of pergola order and must ship with pergola.
Post Mount Brackets
We recommend using a Post Mount Bracket to secure pergola posts to your foundation.
Although the pergola is stable and strong without installing a bracket, installation of the brackets will firm up the structure and lessen the amount of sway that may occur with your structure. In areas of high winds, please check with your local building authority to confirm suitability.
The First Step
The First Step is to line up your posts with the post mount brackets so you can drill the proper holes. Watch our Lining Up Posts & Brackets video to the right.
1. Line up Post Mount on bottom of post and mark hole location.
2. Using OLT’s footprint, drill holes in your foundation for Post Mount Rebar.
3. Make sure Post Mounts Brackets are installed at the proper height, adjust as necessary.
4. Fill drilled hole with Exterior Epoxy Glue as well as apply to Rebar Post.
5. Push or bang Post Mount Bracket in hole and let expoxy cure.
6. Line up Pergola Post holes previously marked with Post Mount Bracket holes.
7. Slide 6” carriage bolt through holes.
8. Slip washer on and tighten nut with wrench.
9. Complete remaining posts.
The Second Step
Different surfaces will require different styles of post mounts. The Second Step is to follow the specific instructions for either an Existing Slab Installation (see video here), or for Concrete Set Up Installation (see video here).
This video will show you just how quickly you can assemble Outdoor Living Today’s Breeze Pergola.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.
See our Lining Up Post Mount Brackets Video
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Existing Slab Installation
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Concrete Setup Installation
See our Louvered Wall Panels Assembly Video
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.