Bring beauty and function to your backyard with our 10×10 Western Red Cedar pergola!
Panels – 10ft Louvered Wall Panel (+US $1,090)
Our pergola assembles using only basic tools such as a screw gun, level and wrench. Assembly usually takes between 6-8 hours with 2 people. Post mount footings not included. (we recommend!)
Sculptured top joists and girders crisscross in both directions providing a architecturally stylish and beautiful feature. Engineered 5 ½ in. x 5 ½ in. vertical uprights results in a structural post that will have less surface checking and twisting. All pergola assembly hardware included with kit.
Take advantage of our weekend customer support line (1-888-658-1658) with any assembly questions.
Ships directly to your driveway. You may be required to help the delivery driver offload the crate (15 min).
PLEASE NOTE: Post Mount Brackets recommended but not included in the Kit – you can purchase these as Optional Add-Ons.
Looking for more privacy? Add a Louvered Panel to any side of your pergola. Keep panels open to let the sunshine in or close easily and quickly for added privacy.
We recommend using a Post Mount Bracket to secure pergola posts to your foundation.
Although the pergola is stable and strong without installing a bracket, installation of the brackets will firm up the structure and lessen the amount of sway that may occur with your structure. In areas of high winds, please check with your local building authority to confirm suitability.
The First Step is to line up your posts with the post mount brackets so you can drill the proper holes. Watch our Lining Up Posts & Brackets video to the right.
1. Line up Post Mount on bottom of post and mark hole location.
2. Using OLT’s footprint, drill holes in your foundation for Post Mount Rebar.
3. Make sure Post Mounts Brackets are installed at the proper height, adjust as necessary.
4. Fill drilled hole with Exterior Epoxy Glue as well as apply to Rebar Post.
5. Push or bang Post Mount Bracket in hole and let expoxy cure.
6. Line up Pergola Post holes previously marked with Post Mount Bracket holes.
7. Slide 6” carriage bolt through holes.
8. Slip washer on and tighten nut with wrench.
9. Complete remaining posts.
Different surfaces will require different styles of post mounts. The Second Step is to follow the specific instructions for either an Existing Slab Installation (see video here), or for Concrete Set Up Installation (see video here).
This video will show you just how quickly you can assemble Outdoor Living Today’s Breeze Pergola.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Existing Slab Installation
See our Post Mount Bracket Video Concrete Setup Installation